Thank you to all the businesses and individuals who helped us run a successful event in 2015 – without their generous help with costs, services and raffle prizes we would not be able to run such a successful event.
Huge thankyou to Gillards Transport for once again providing a lorry to use as the stage. This made a massive difference to the success of the event as it meant there was plenty of space to see the band and room to dance!
Universal Marquees very kindly gave us a discounted rate for their services. This enabled us to have a fabulous big marquee to use throughout the day and night to protect from the sun and helter from the brief rain shower!
Jim Pike was on hand for all thinks electrical – huge thanks to Jim.
3D Security provided their professional security services at a massive discount. We really appreciate the support, thank you.
We’re Eco provided us with a free stage area for inside the marquee, for the 3rd year running. Thankyou for your generosity.
Thank you to all our kind sponsors for providing a great selection of prizes for our raffle, including:
- Hair and beauty voucher from Heathfield Hair and Beauty
- Hamper of food goodies from Silvers Pantry
- Boiler service from Neil Robertson Plumbing
- Briquettes and 2 marble chopping boards from County Granite and Marble
- Month’s free membership for 2 to the Holiday Inn Health Club from Spirit Health Club
- Bird boxes from We’re Eco
- Bottles of wine from Creech PO
- Free MOT from Mills Autos
- Basket of kitchen items from Creech Gardening Club